Lipstick trick for women with dark lips or too thick lips
Owning nice, attractive, seductive lips is the wish of all women. However, not everyone is born with perfect lips. Dark lips, too thin or too thick lips are one of the disadvantages that make women not confident in themselves.
However, with lipstick, the best friend of every lady, you can easily fix imperfections on your lips, making them more attractive and charming, making you more beautiful in the eyes the opposite.
Here are some tips for those girls with dark lips or too thick lips. With just a few simple steps, you will have pretty perfect lips as desired.
- Lip balm
- Concealer brush
- Lip brush
- Prepare natural lips without anything
- Apply lip balm on your lips
- Use concealer or foundation on the lines of your lips (both upper lip and lower lip, or even full lips if you want).
- Use brush to paint a little lipstick on your lips, but just inside
- Sweep lipstick from inside out
- Repeat 2 above steps again
- Add a little lipstick on your lower lip
Because all the layers applied are all thin so your lips still look very natural. You can use any kind of lipstick with any color you want.
And moreover, after doing this, your lips will look a lots thinner, attractive. There’s no ugly dark color or lip line to be seen. Give it a try, girls.