8 tips for slender legs
You want to have slender legs? It’s not too hard, you just need to pay a little attention and perform regularly these 8 methods, soon you will get your legs slender as you wish.
1. Lift your heels up while going down the stairs, use your thighs to support body weight. Doing so can help you reduce the fat on the inside of the thighs and buttocks.
2. Use the force to close two calves together while sitting on a chair, count from 1 to 8 then switch legs. Repeating movements, breathing continuously. Such practice helps smaller two calves.
3. While watching TV, sit on the couch, knees not shrink, lift one leg up, then put down. Repeat the movement from 8 to 10 times, then switch legs. It can remove excess fat on both sides of the thigh.
4. When walking or jogging, speed up, try to step out a little wider. Thus, all muscles on leg are exercised. So get into the habit of walking with vitality.
5. If you have a bath, sink in the water, sit leaning against the wall and move your legs like underwater cycling. Water can support effectively reducing fat in calves.
6. Too tight underwear is also one of the main reasons making your legs uglier. They impede blood circulation in the legs, causing fat accumulation.
7. Lie on your back on the bed with hands outstretching on both sides, raising your legs. Move your legs like cycling, legs alternately shrinking and stretching. This simple exercise helps tone your thighs and calves.
8. Sleep properly, not twisted and curled. Creating a comfortable position for the body to relax is also a great way for you to care for the body, especially the legs.